Pick Up 180mm Blue Barrier Pipe PROTECTALINE SDR11 6/12m
ProtectaLine Barrier Pipes are a award winning, fully integrated barrier pipe and fittings system. Its multi-layer construction that’s tough ensures that any contaminants remaining from industrial property and websites can not permeate into the water source.
The metal within the protectaline pipe generates a barrier to permeation of hydrocarbons, such as gasoline, and protects the water from the core from contamination. Barrier pipe not only provides added security against property that’s already contaminated but also protects against any possible troubles. Although innocuous at the time, a simple drip of oil or stream of gas from a car sitting on a driveway can, over time, start to permeate through the floor and a contaminating material could come into contact with the pipe.
- Proven barrier against all recognised brownfield contaminants
- Suitable for corrosive conditions — avoid the cost of expensive soil sampling
- Kong-term security of supply
- All of the installation benefits of polyethylene — a lightweight (80% lighter than cement lined ductile iron), bendable material that is fast and easy to install (up to 55% faster than ductile iron).
- Wrap and no thrust blocks required.
- Pipe lengths reduce need for joints.
- Reduced leakage
- Outstanding life cost savings
- Approved by the Secretary of State
- WRAS (complete system approved)
- WIS 4-32-19 (complete system is Kitemarked)
- BS 6572 (25mm-63mm pipes)
- WIS 4-32-17 (25mm-355mm pipes)
- BS EN 12201 (90mm-355mm pipes)
System permeation tests are independently verified.
Leading Barrier System
- Top of the market for more than 15 years
- The most complete variety of fully integrated pipe and fittings
- Secondly –to-none acceptance status – complete system is independently accepted
- Specified intentionally for polluted sites by many UK water companies.
When you buy barrier pipe from EasyMerchant you can rest assured you’re going to be looked after. We keep this range in stock and we can deliver it to you on our own specialist vehicles ensuring that they arrive on your building site in the best condition and in the shortest time frame possible.