Purchase 25mm Protectaline Blue Barrier Pipe x 50m Inexpensively Here
ProtectaLine Barrier Pipes are a award winning, fully integrated barrier pipe and fittings system. Its multi-layer construction that is tough ensures that any contaminants remaining from industrial property and sites can not permeate into the water supply.
The alloy within the 25mm protectaline pipe produces a barrier to permeation of hydrocarbons, such as gasoline, and protects the water in the core from contamination. Barrier pipe not only provides added security against land that is already contaminated but also protects against any potential troubles. Although innocuous at the time, a simple drip of oil or stream of gas from a vehicle sitting on a driveway can, over time, start to permeate through the floor and a contaminating substance could come into contact with the pipe.
MDPE Aluminium Barrier Pipe Coil.
- Award-winning, multi-layer barrier pipe
- Material: polyethylene inner and outer core, aluminium inner barrier layer
- Suitable for use in contaminated brownfield sites
- Lightweight and flexible
- Quick and easy to set up
- Kitemarked to WIS 4-32-19.
- Standard blue PE100 (Excel) or PE80 (MDPE) core pipe with aluminium barrier
- layer and protective outer PE skin.
- In 6m and 12m sticks and 25m, 50m or 100m coils.
- To be used with Protecta-Line mechanical compression fittings up to 63mm and fluid compression fittings from 63mm up to 180mm.
- Suitable for butt-fusion or electrofusion jointing where specified, in sizes 90mm and above.
- Brown stripes provide easy identification and comply with NJUG regulations.