Buy 32mm Blue Barrier Pipe x 50m PROTECTALINE Cheaply
ProtectaLine Barrier Pipes are a award winning, fully integrated blue water barrier pipe and fittings system. Its multi-layer construction that is tough ensures that any contaminants remaining from industrial property and sites can’t permeate into the water supply.
The alloy within the protectaline barrier pipes produce a barrier to permeation of hydrocarbons, such as gasoline, and protects the water from the core from contamination. Barrier pipe not only provides added security against land that is already contaminated but also protects against any potential troubles. Although innocuous at the time, a simple drip of oil or stream of gas from a vehicle sitting on a driveway can, over time, start to permeate through the ground and a contaminating substance could come into contact with the pipe.
MDPE Aluminium Barrier Pipe Coil.
- Award-winning, multi-layer barrier pipe
- Material: polyethylene inner and outer core, aluminium inner barrier coating
- Acceptable for use in polluted brownfield site
- Lightweight and flexible
- Quick and simple to set up
- Kitemarked to WIS 4-32-19.
- Standard blue PE100 (Excel) or PE80 (MDPE) core pipe using aluminium barrier coating and protective outer PE skin.
- To be used with Protecta-Line mechanical compression fittings up to 63mm and fluid compression fittings from 63mm up to 180mm.
- Suitable for butt-fusion or electrofusion jointing where specified, in dimensions 90mm and over.
- Brown stripes give easy identification and comply with NJUG regulations.