Buy 90mm Barrier Pipe Online at Easymerchant
ProtectaLine Barrier Pipes are a award winning, fully integrated blue water barrier pipe and fittings system. Its multi-layer construction that’s tough ensures that any contaminants remaining from industrial property and sites can not permeate into the water supply.
The metal within the protectaline barrier pipe generates a barrier to permeation of hydrocarbons, such as gasoline, and protects the water from the core from contamination. Barrier pipe not only provides added security against property that’s already contaminated but also protects against any possible troubles. Although innocuous at the time, a simple drip of oil or stream of gas from a car sitting on a driveway can, over time, start to permeate through the floor and a contaminating substance could come into contact with the pipe.
- Proven barrier against all recognised brownfield contaminants
- Suitable for corrosive conditions — avoid the cost of expensive soil sampling
- long-term security of supply
- All the instalment benefits of polyethylene — a lightweight (80% lighter than cement lined ductile iron), elastic material that’s fast and easy to install (around 55% faster than ductile iron).
- No thrust blocks and wrapping required.
- Pipe lengths reduce need for joints.
- Reduced leakage
- Excellent lifetime cost savings
- Approved by the Secretary of State
- WRAS (complete system approved)
- WIS 4-32-19 (complete system is Kitemarked)
- BS 6572 (25mm-63mm pipes)
- WIS 4-32-17 (25mm-355mm pipes)
- BS EN 12201 (90mm-355mm pipes)
System permeation tests are independently verified.
Leading Barrier System
- Leading the market for more than 15 years
- The most complete variety of fully integrated pipe and fittings
- Secondly –to-none acceptance status – complete system is independently approved
- Specified by choice for contaminated sites by many UK water companies.