Pick Up 110mm Blue Barrier Pipe PURITON SDR11 6/12/50/100m
Puriton barrier pipes are the MDPE barrier pipe system of choice for your new or replacement drinking water source. Puriton® is a cutting edge solution for the secure distribution of drinking water through contaminated land.
The Puriton® system consists of a multi-layer composite structure pipe, which combines the unique qualities of polythylene with the exceptional barrier properties of aluminium, and a selection of specifically designed fittings to suit the Puriton pipe. The system is fast and simple to install and is designed to supply a high degree of protection from soil contaminants commonly found in brownfield sites.
Benefits of This Puriton® system • Multi-layer pipe building PE-Al-PE
• Brown stripes denote a multi-layer pipe
• Combines the flexibility of polyethylene with the barrier properties of aluminium
• Safeguards drinking water quality
• Easy to handle, flexible and lightweight
• End load immune system
• Installation cost savings – no requirement for thrust blocks
• No need to post-wrap the joints
• Acceptable for most common installation techniques
• Suitable for new and replacement drinking water distribution systems.
• Polyethylene pipe material approved for use in drinking water supply
for pipe diameters 90 to 180 mm
• WRAS approved material PE80 for pipe 25 to 63 mm
• WRAS approved product for Redman™ fittings 63 to 180 mm
• WRAS approved product for plastic mechanical fittings 25 to 63 mm
• BS EN 12201-3 (KM 597648) – Puriton® electrofusion fittings 90 to
• KIWA UK Approved Product in compliance with UK Water Supply
– 63 to 180 mm x 25 mm outlet tapping tees
– 63 to 180 mm x 32 mm outlet tapping tees
• BS 8588:2017 (KM 672956) – 25 to 180 mm pipe
• WIS 4-32-19* (KM 592372) – 25 to 180 mm pipe
Benefits of This Puriton® system
• Multi-layer pipe building PE-Al-PE
When you purchase barrier pipe from EasyMerchant you can be sure you are going to be looked after. We keep this range in stock and we can deliver it on our specialist vehicles to you ensuring that they arrive on your building site.