Purchase 125mm Blue Barrier Pipe PURITON SDR11 6/12/50/100m Cheaply
Puriton barrier pipes would be the barrier pipe system of choice for your new or replacement drinking water supply.
Puriton® is a cutting edge solution for the safe distribution of drinking water via contaminated land. The Puriton® system consists of a multi-layer composite construction pipe, which combines the distinctive qualities of polythylene with the exceptional barrier properties of aluminium, and a range of specially designed fittings to suit the Puriton barrier pipe. The system is simple and fast to install and is designed to supply a high degree of protection against soil contaminants found in sites.
Advantages of This Puriton® system • Multi-layer pipe building PE-Al-PE
• Combines the flexibility of polyethylene with the barrier properties of aluminium
• Safeguards drinking water quality
• Easy to handle, flexible and lightweight
• End load resistant system
• Setup cost savings – no requirement for thrust blocks
• No need to post-wrap the joints
• Suitable for most common installation Methods
• acceptable for new and replacement drinking water supply systems.
• Polyethylene pipe material approved for use in drinking water supply
for pipe diameters 90 to 180 mm
• WRAS approved material PE80 for pipe 25 to 63 mm
• WRAS approved product for Redman™ fittings 63 to 180 mm
• WRAS approved product for plastic mechanical fittings 25 to 63 mm
• BS EN 12201-3 (KM 597648) – Puriton® electrofusion fittings 90 to
• KIWA UK Approved Product in compliance with UK Water Supply
– 63 to 180 mm x 25 mm outlet tapping tees
– 63 to 180 mm x 32 mm outlet tapping tees
• BS 8588:2017 (KM 672956) – 25 to 180 mm pipe
• WIS 4-32-19* (KM 592372) – 25 to 180 mm pipe
Advantages of This Puriton® system
• Multi-layer pipe building PE-Al-PE
When you purchase barrier pipe from EasyMerchant you can be sure you are going to be looked after. We keep all sizes of from 25mm barrier pipe all the way up to 180mm in stock and we can deliver it on our specialist vehicles to you ensuring that they arrive in the shortest time frame and at the condition.