Purchase 25mm Blue Barrier Pipe x 50m PURITON A Online at a Great Low Price!
Puriton barrier pipes are the barrier pipe system of choice for your new or replacement drinking water supply. Puriton® is a cutting edge solution for the safe distribution of drinking water via contaminated land. The
Puriton® system is made up of multi-layer composite structure pipe, that combines the distinctive characteristics of polythylene with the exceptional barrier properties of aluminium, and a range of specially designed fittings to suit the Puriton 25mm barrier pipe. The system is fast and easy to install and is designed to supply a high degree of protection against soil contaminants commonly found in brownfield sites.
MDPE Aluminium Barrier Pipe Coil.
- Protects drinking water
- Corrosion Immune system
- Lightweight and easy to Establish for pipe diameters 90 to 180 mm
- WRAS approved substance PE80 for pipe 25 to 63 mm
- WRAS approved product for Redman™ fittings 63 to 180 mm
- WRAS approved product for plastic mechanical fittings 25 to 63 mm
- BS EN 12201-3 (KM 597648) — Puriton® electrofusion fittings 90 to180 mm
- KIWA UK Approved Product in compliance with UK Water SupplyRegulations– 63 to 180 mm x 25 mm socket tapping tees– 63 to 180 mm x 32 mm socket tapping tees
- BS 8588:2017 (KM 672956) — 25 to 180 mm pipe
- WIS 4-32-19* (KM 592372) — 25 to 180 mm pipe
When you purchase barrier pipe from EasyMerchant you can be sure you are going to be looked after. We keep this variety in stock and we can provide it on our own specialist vehicles ensuring that they arrive in the shortest time frame possible and in the best condition. Free Delivery is available for all orders for this product, this makes this one of the most cheap barrier pipe systems available, while maintaining the quality standards you have come to expect from EasyMerchant.