Order 32mm Blue Barrier Pipe x 50m PURITON A Now!
Puriton barrier pipes are the barrier pipe system of choice for your new or replacement drinking water source. Puriton® is a cutting edge solution for the secure distribution of drinking water through contaminated land.
The Puriton® system consists of a multi-layer composite structure pipe, which combines the distinctive characteristics of polythylene with the exceptional barrier properties of aluminium, and a range of specially designed fittings to suit the 32mm puriton barrier pipe. The system is quick and simple to install and is designed to provide a high level of protection from soil contaminants commonly found in brownfield sites.
MDPE Aluminium Barrier Pipe Coil.
- No need to post-wrap the joints
- Protects drinking water
- Corrosion Immune system
- Lightweight and easy to Set up
- End load resistant – no Requirement for Push blocks
- Product approvals:
- • Polyethylene pipe material approved for use in drinking water supply
for pipe diameters 90 to 180 mm
• WRAS approved material PE80 for pipe 25 to 63 mm
• WRAS approved product for Redman™ fittings 63 to 180 mm
• WRAS approved product for plastic mechanical fittings 25 to 63 mm
• BS EN 12201-3 (KM 597648) – Puriton® electrofusion fittings 90 to
• KIWA UK Approved Product in compliance with UK Water Supply
– 63 to 180 mm x 25 mm outlet tapping tees
– 63 to 180 mm x 32 mm outlet tapping tees
• BS 8588:2017 (KM 672956) – 25 to 180 mm pipe
• WIS 4-32-19* (KM 592372) – 25 to 180 mm pipe
Free Delivery available for this product.
When you buy barrier pipe from EasyMerchant you can rest assured you’re going to be looked after. We maintain this variety in stock and we can provide it to you on our specialist vehicles ensuring that they arrive in the shortest time frame and in the condition in your building site.