Domestic galvanised channel drainage, suitable for up to 35kn loading. Full pallet (72x1m).
The Fernco Storm Drain Plus is a unique and easy to set up surface water channel drainage system for a domestic atmosphere.
It provides a comprehensive and long-term solution for the collection and dispersal of surface water through the channel drainage system that is exceptional. The channel drain is available at lengths and can be combined with a range of accessories, aiding installation and providing connection into mains drainage.
Fernco Storm Drain Plus was produced in accordance with the BS EN ISO9001 quality standard and fabricated to the BS EN 1433 standard in order to comply with regulations.
- The flexibility of three Foundation Sockets
- Quality aesthetics
- The Simplicity of the connection system
- The Efficacy of the quad connector
- The Safety of BS EN 1433: Load Class A15
- The Security of a heelguard grate
- Recycled and recyclable Foundation material
- Labour saving quad connector
- Cross-braced Layout prevents floating
- Lightweight polypropylene, with a high impact strength at hot and cold temperatures
Fernco Storm Drain Plus can be installed around any domestic area where surface water collects including:
- Patios and conservatories
- Swimming pools
- Sports courts
- Retaining walls