Envirochannel D400 Channel Drainage 180x500mm
- Durable When compared with conventional systems, setup time and the material cost, construction depth is reduced.
- Envirochannel is resistant to all kinds of effluents including petrol, road salts, and diesel. The units do not rust and keep their end during and after installation.
- Lightweight Unit weights in the assortment of 9-19kg means Envirochannelcan be set up with one-man manual lift for simplicity of installation and decreased risks to Health & Safety.
- Guaranteed Cost Savings Conventional units fail in the join of the metal grate. Envirochannel’s one-piece design ensures the load is distributed evenly with no threat of failure.
- Envirochannel does not break. The components are made from a material that is concrete and certified to course D400 kN. The units can be left exposed during the construction stage.
- We’re so confident of Envirochannel’s ability to provide a powerful, robust and lasting drainage which we provide a guarantee against breakage, before, after or during installation.
- E600 kN for the system that is 200mm
- Carries the LRQA Product Certification Mark
- Fully compliant with BS-EN1433
- Carries the mark of conformity Envirochannel meets regulatory requirements and all of your legal and the components are fully guaranteed.
- All units meet load classification D400 kN with
A channel like no other..
Confusion over channel drain loading requirements means that units that are broken are too common. That PDS designed Envirochannel – the product in the marketplace and certified to at least D400kN for all types of loading. Turning? Braking? Reversing? No problem – Envirochannel was designed for the majority of situations.
Better for the Environment.
Unlike existing systems — that are difficult, heavy and brittle to recycle — Envirochannel can help to reduce the carbon footprint of your organisation. Envirochannel is fabricated from a plastic composite that would otherwise be destined for landfill in the UK and abroad. The units are robust and do not break during or after installation. At the end of their life they can even be recycled into new units. All this reduces the amount of waste sent to landfill in the UK or overseas and helps to meet the industry’s increasing recycling demands.