Buy Steel Fencing Pins at EasyMerchant
Steel fencing pins are vital for the fast and fast installation of plastic barrier fencing mesh and barrier tapes. The steel fencing street hooks have a”shepherds crook” top to them to make it easy to attach the top of the barrier mesh fencing, barrier tape or rope to the pin.
Size: 1.3m high x 8mm dia. steel.
We recommend a minimum of 1 fence pin for every 5 metres when installing barrier fencing mesh. But, 1 pin every 2.5m provides a better-secured fence.
We offer two types of fencing pins – standard and electroplated both are the same size, however: Conventional pins are untreated and will rust when exposed to the elements. This won’t affect the longevity of the pins, although the pins may become rusty. Electroplated hooks are fully protected galvanised steel which will help protect the pins against rust.
Features & Benefits:
- Made from high-quality steel with two different finishes
- European-made steel fencing pins
- Shepherds crook style top help support the barrier mesh
- Easily removed, stored and reused
- A pointed base for easy installation
- Electroplated to prevent rust corrosion – the standard pins are untreated and will rust when exposed to the elements but this does not affect their longevity
- Standard pins are untreated steel and Can rust when exposed to the elements – however, please note that this rust will not affect the life expectancy of the Hooks
- Electroplated pins are zinc-coated to protect the steel from rust and corrosion
- Manufactured in Europe