Buy Plastic Barrier Fencing – Orange / Green at EM
Barrier fencing is available in a orange and green. This plastic barrier fence is used where a temporary barrier is demanded. Since it can be unpacked and installed quickly it’s a perfect cost effective choice. In addition to this it can be installed and reused over. The plastic will last for many years back in storage and is UV-stabilised. We supply the barrier fencing in two different weight grades, which are stretched to give them a very high tensile strength.
Our barrier fencing is great for use around construction sites to keep people out of sensitive areas, and the colour ensures the fencing is observable. Our barrier fencing is also excellent as a solution for events.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight and fast to install – great for temporary applications
- UV-stabilised plastic mesh which gives it an extra long life when being used outdoors
- High visibility orange mesh colour – perfect for construction sites and crowd control
- Reusable – easily installed, then easy to roll up and use again
Available in four different weight grades:
- Light + – 90g/m²
- Light – 110g/m²
- Medium – 140g/m²
- Heavy – 200 g/m²
The light grade is perfect for short-term domestic applications
The medium grade is ideal for extended use, such as at construction sites where the fencing may be up for months on end.
Manufactured from extruded polypropylene plastic, a stretched and high tensile mesh.
For use in:
- Temporary fencing in which an area needs to be cordoned off
- Cordoning off construction sites / no-go areas
- Temporary plastic fencing for crowd control
Orange barrier fencing mesh is quick to install. 5m as a minimal between each metal fencing pin, with each 2.5m offering much stronger support.