Buy Stock Fencing Online Today from EasyMerchant
Galvanised steel stock fencing is a fencing mesh for enclosing livestock including pigs, lambs, sheep and more designed. The stock fence in the UK is the C8/80/15, and we offer four different products in our inventory fencing range to make sure we can provide for the most popular agricultural fencing needs.
Stock Fencing is set up to form an fence accompanied with barbed wire to enhance its safety. A stock fence can usually be seen around farms enclosing livestock including sheep, cows, pigs and much more. This type of fence is commonly utilised to indicate boundaries and agricultural regions. Our inventory are fully galvanised to ensure they will last for several years in the outdoors and strong. This can be via galvanisation to fully protect it against corrosion and rust.
Stock fencing in two size heights and two different sized holes that our rolls will fit many applications is supplied by us. We also supply a full range of fencing accessories to assist when installing a fence.
- C8/80/15: 80cm high, 8 flat wires, 15cm between vertical stay wires. 2.5millimeter top and bottom wires, 2mm center wires – This is the most widely used stock fencing in the UK, suitable for medium size livestock. It leaves tons of space for barbed wire to be run along the surface of the fencing if needed.
- C8/80/30: 80cm high, 8 horizontal wires, 30cm between vertical stay wires. 2.5millimeter top and bottom wires, 2mm middle wires – This is very similar to the C8/80/15 but has larger holes which help to prevent sheep getting their heads stuck in the fencing.
- C10/120/15: 1.2m high, 10 horizontal wires, 15cm between vertical stay wires. 2.5mm top and bottom wires, 2mm center wires – A large, strong fence boasting the very same credentials as the C8/80/15 but is 40cm taller – this makes it more capable of enclosing larger animals.
- C10/120/30: 1.2m high, 10 horizontal wires, 30cm between vertical stay wires. 2.5mm top and bottom wires, 2mm center wires – A large, lightweight fence, great for deterring individuals or animals from crossing borders. The increased distance between the vertical stay wires means that cows are much less likely to get their heads.
- All of our stock fencing is galvanised to protect from rust when exposed to the elements, and ensure a long life.
- Livestock fencing
- Pig fence
- Agricultural fencing
- Farm area boundaries
- Lamb fencing
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel – guarantees that a long-life outside without danger of corrosion or rust. Please be aware that if you cut the fence end sections which can become rusty will be created by this, so you’ll need to use galvanised spray or paint to protect any cut locations.
- We advise that gloves are worn when handling this wire.
- Stock fencing should be installed with rounded timber fencing posts.
- Any changes in management will require larger anchor/corner articles that ought to be braced, as these will take the strain of the fence. Galvanised straining line wires should be used to keep the inventory fencing under and taut pressure.
- Barbed wire can be inserted over the fencing if required for added safety and the control of livestock