Order Wire Mesh Fencing Online
Our Welded Wire Mesh Fencing Rolls are made from steel and finished with a zinc coating to shield it. It’s welded at the joins to ensure the net is durable, extremely strong and long-lasting. These rolls can be fixed to frames and wooden fencing posts using our U-nails that were galvanised, and it is also possible to weld the metal steel mesh to steel products such as frames, posts and cages. We offer a range of wire thicknesses and lengths, heights, apertures, in addition to a finish that is green.
We hold a wide range of galvanised or PVC-coated wire mesh rolls which are ideal for fencing. These galvanised steel wire mesh rolls are used as garden fencing or field and border fencing. The strong wire can enclose and protect animals and livestock in addition to restrict access. Our mesh is provided in a range of gap sizes and different heights, lengths, gauges, making sure that we have.
Both mesh rolls and our galvanised are treated and fully protected against corrosion and rust. The wire is hot-dipped galvanised with the PVC-coated option coated as well as being galvanised to ensure complete protection and coverage, before welding in a green plastic.
Wire rolls are particularly ideal for use around children and animals as the plastic coating ensures there are no barbs that could result in harm which are left over from galvanisation. The dark end of our PVC option is favoured in applications.
All of our welded wire rolls are available from stock for delivery or collection.
Typical applications include:
- Wire mesh fencing
- Anti-slip surfaces on timber decking and steps
- Security fences
- Heavier grade wire mesh is suitable for animal enclosures
- Dog fencing
- Tree protection guards
- Rabbit hutches, hamster/mice cages, bird enclosures/aviaries
- Fruit cages
- 19 gauge (1mm thick)
- 18 gauge (1.2mm thick)
- 15 gauge (1.8mm thick)
- 14 gauge (2mm thick)
- 12 gauge (2.5mm thick)
Features & Benefits:
- Provided as a roll for easier transport — simply unroll and cut as required
- Galvanised with a zinc coating to give it a longer life against the elements
- Resistant to Rust
- Welded at Every mesh join to ensure it is strong long-lasting and secure
- Accessible with a galvanised steel finish or PVC-coated galvanised steel end
The cable is hot dipped galvanised before welding, this helps protect the wire from the elements and smooths over any pieces of metal. In which the new metal is exposed, please bear in mind that any cuts made into the steel may rust, please ensure to protect these cut ends with paint or galvanised spray.
Wire gauges explained:
- 12 gauge wire is approx. 2.5mm thick
- 14 gauge wire is approx. 2mm thick
- 15 gauge wire is approx. 1.8mm thick
- 18 gauge wire is approx. 1.2mm thick
- 19 gauge wire is approx. 1mm thick
Hole sizes explained:
- 25mm / 1″ holes are perfect for small creature’s enclosures, hutches, cages, chicken coops and rabbit runs
- 50mm / 2″ holes are fantastic for creating fencing for larger animals such as puppies.
We advise that gloves are worn when handling this wire.