Pick Up PVC General Purpose Ducting 22.5° Single Socket Bends Cheap Prices
General Purpose Duct will take a better standard of setup than stronger systems for performance and is not suitable for Highways England jobs. For BBA HAPAS approved power ducting, please visit our electric ducting sections that are twinwall. General Purpose Duct is a rigid ducting system and is ideal for running small amounts of utility services, particularly electric wires, under patios and floors. We use our purchasing power to negotiate prices that are low based on bulk orders. We pass these cost savings on to you and pair it with exceptional customer service. We also pride ourselves. Errors will occur, but we think it is the way you fix them that matters. General Purpose Ducting is only 1 range that we provide, but we’re sure it will perform as expected and you’ll find it a breeze to set up.
• Not manufactured to any specific performance standards
• Designed to operate with EF450-016 PVC Duct (General Purpose), and should only ever be used with this duct.
• Manufactured from a solid wall duct and provide the means to change direction and/or Thickness on a ducting network
• All bends come with a parallel socket joint, with the opposing end being a plain spigot
• Suggested to be encompassed in concrete