Get PVC General Purpose Ducting Couplers Here
The pipe is manufactured to accepted measurements that were traditional, but doesn’t fulfil the requirements of BS EN 61386-24:2010. General Purpose Duct is not acceptable for Highways England applications and will take a better standard of setup than systems for performance. For BBA HAPAS approved power ducting, please see our ducting sections that are electric that are twinwall. General Purpose Duct is excellent for running small quantities of utility services, specifically electrical wires, under patios and floors. We use our purchasing power to negotiate low prices based on large bulk orders. We then pass these cost savings on to you and pair it with excellent customer service. We also pride ourselves on doing what we say we will. Errors will occur, but we believe it is the way you fix them that really matters. General Purpose Ducting is only one range that we offer, but we’re positive that you’ll find it a breeze to install and that it will perform as expected.
• Not manufactured to any specific performance standards
• Designed to operate with EF450-016 Rigid PVC Duct (General Purpose), and should only ever be used with this duct.
• Manufactured from a solid wall duct and provide the means to change direction and/or Thickness on a ducting network
• All bends come with a parallel socket joint, with the opposing end being a plain spigot
• Suggested to be encompassed in concrete