Buy Showersave® Heat Recovery System – Save on your energy costs – Online Today
Showersave can act as an inexpensive and invaluable insurance coverage against non-achievement of their house emission rate (DER).
Showersave® is a well recognised and wonderfully simple waste water heat recovery program (WWHRS) installed in over 50,000 homes across the UK and Europe.
The Showersave ® program requires no upkeep as well as being extremely straightforward to install. It is recognised in SAP by BRE and is among the most easy way of attaining Part L of Building Regulations.
Why wouldn’t you recover heat with Showersave?
“We’ve recently finished a huge project for the MoD. The building time line was hard so that it was useful to get really reliable deliveries out of Showersave®.” Director, Julian Mander Mechanical Services Ltd
“Showersave® is a very simple concept that’s not difficult to execute, but provides a surprisingly powerful energy saving. The simple fact it is also economical in SAP is a bonus.” Antler Homes, Neil Lockhart
“The fast deliveries out of Showersave® are a significant help in ensuring that we’ve kept to program.” Stewarts P&H, mick Tipper
- Low CAPEX and a hugely competitive £ per point in SAP
- Customers benefit from reduced energy costs
- Offers developer a cheaper alternative to many technologies, including MVHR, Solar PV and Triple glazing
- Zero issues with Showersave®, post installation on units installed
- Showersave® remains one of the most cost effective solutions to achieve the new demands of Part L
- Showersave® is a ‘fit and forget’ technology
- Showersave® is >60% efficient, depending on flow rate
- 100% Recycable
- Housing Developments
- Housing Associations
- Self Builders
- Bathroom Refurbishment
- Apartment Projects