Purchase an Imex 88G Rotary Laser Level With Green Beam – FULL KIT Online Today!
Combining all this 88R’s features using a green beam provides the versatility when used by interior trades making this the most versatile rotary laser level. Because of the visibility of the beam in many applications it may be used without the recipient. Especially suited to frame set-up and suspended ceilings. Green beam lasers modules are much more reliable & they’re becoming both popular & affordable. The human eye reacts many times better to green than red, It is actually 4 times brighter, then the laser diodes run cooler are safer use electricity for better performance and perform better in both interior and exterior.
The Imex Green Beam Laser is self levelling and has a grade slope function, scan mode, vertical and horizontal, remote controller and re-chargeable Ni-mh batteries the Imex range represents excellent value with versatile capabilities for a complete selection of construction functions. Combined with this is the highly visible responsibility and dust-proof and robust, water scenario, with a completely enclosed laser diode for years of use. A sensor based system using a level sensor and stepping motor provides levelling accuracy and ability. The simplified design components and robust componentry also mean reduced calibration and service requirements. All backed by service Imex warranty and innovative strategy. The Imex Green Beam Laser 88G laser comes with a green beam laser diode that is new. The human eye responds many times greater than red to green, it’s actually 12 times brighter, subsequently the laser diodes run cooler, use less power to get better performance and perform in both interior and exterior. The laser line is more precise and accurate.
The 88G is not a cheap laser level, but it is one of the best and boasts an extremely long working life as it is a very well made piece of kit.
Why not upgrade your red beam rotary laser to the Imex 88G kit?
- Robust construction tough horizontal/vertical laser level.
- Horizontal/Vertical self levelling (electronic). 500m range. Dual manual grade slope.
- Kit includes Imex 88R, receiver, remote and rechargeable batteries.
- Fast and accurate set-up time. Re-sets if unit is bumped or moved.
- Scan Mode – Allows for part beam rotation in selected working environments, i.e. on interior walls, busy work-sites where other laser interference may be present. Various scan lengths and rotation placement.
- Dual Grade – Grade slope to 50 (8.8%) in two directions, X and Y axis Simultaneously for true grade control.
- Plumb Spot – Top and bottom plumb spot beam to assist in set ups over a point.
- Grade Slope to 50 (8.8%) – Manual grade setting for slopes. Ideal for pipe layout or concrete slab falls.
- Accuracy – +/- 1.5mm in 30 metres for excellent results every time.
- Remote Control Panel – allows grade or other functions to be carried out up to 20 m away
from the instrument,for true one-man operation and greater efficiency.
- Hi-Visibility Case – unique Imex feature,easy to see on the busiest construction site, minimises the risk of the unit being bumped ,increasing safety and accuracy.
- Re-chargeable Battery – Ni-mh – approximately 20 hours working time between charging. Comes with charger.
5 metre staff.
Hard carry case.
Alkaline & rechargeable batteries.
Fast and accurate set-up time.
Re-sets if unit is bumped or moved.
500m diameter range.
Scan mode 0° – 180°.
Out of level warning light.
Horizontal / vertical.
Dual grade slope to 8.8%.