Buy 90mm Black PE100 SDR17 HPPE Water Mains Pipes x6m Online
We offer a full assortment of fittings that conform to WIS 4-32-11. They are adaptable for fitment to Lead Polyethylene, Copper, Pvc and Galvanised Iron. If the pipes are installed inside protective ducts black MDPE / HPPE is used in underground services and for non-pottable water service connections between the distribution mains. It should not be used for the conveyance of gases, petrol oil, diesel or compressed air. The system is acceptable for use with cold water (maximum temperature 20C) with a working pressure of up to 10 bar.
Black MDPE pipe may also be known as alkathene pipe, PE pipe, black water pipe or PE80 pipe. EasyMerchant keep considerable quantities of black pipe in stock that’s available for immediate shipping! Black MDPE pipe is suitable for non pottable mains water, drainage and sewerage applications and may be utilised in above ground installations. Please check prior to purchasing with your water authority that thew correct pipe is chosen. MDPE Black Water PIpe is used to provide premises that aren’t constructed on properties and brownfield sites with water. Although this varies depending upon site conditions the size for use is 25mm. It uses the exact same fittings as standard pipe.
Features of Black Water Pipe:
- Not vulnerable to rust rot, corrosion or loss of wall thickness.
- Complies to water standards ISO 4427:2007, BS EN 15494:2003 and BS 6572:1985.
- Internal abrasion resistant, stress cracking resistant and resistant to Several substances
- MDPE coils pressure rated to 12.5 pub
- Substance: medium density polyethylene
- Lengths available: 25m, 50m, 100m and 150m
- Light and durable