Order a 350 Litre Oil Tank (Harlequin 350HQi) Online Today
The Harlequin selection of Bunded Oil Tanks are available from 350 litres, up to 10,000 litre models. Each tank was designed and manufactured to surpass the many technical, ecological and regulatory requirements. Accessible as a tank only HQi model, tank and tankpack ITE version, or top socket ITT model.
A Harlequin oil tank that is bunded simply is made up of tank in a tank. Oil is stored in the inner tank and the outer tank functions as a failsafe so that in case of a spillage, surplus oil will accumulate in the outer tank – hence preventing a pollution incident and expensive environmental clean-up operation.
Benefits of a Harlequin Bunded Oil Tank:
- More Options – the complete range has 14 options of tank dimensions, a tank to match every installation requirement.
- Non Corrosive – manufactured from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) that your Harlequin tank won’t corrode.
- 10 Year Guarantee – reassurance that if an issue arise with your tank, Harlequin will be present to help. *10 year guarantee upon registration with Harlequin.
- Meets Regulations – as well as being fully bunded, every tank meets all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Cameras Tracking – each model has a 32mm hole acceptable for fitting an electronic gauge. Gauge is standard using ITE and ITT models.
Brimful Capacity: 358 litres
- Integrally bunded
- Bottom outlet with 1″ BSP(F) thread
- 4″ lockable inspection/fill cap
- 32mm hole with cover for electronic gauge
- Inner tank vent
Cement Base Length: 1,580mm
Cement Base Width: 1,580mm