Buy a 650 Litre Bunded Oil Tank (Harlequin 650HQi) Online at EM.
The Harlequin selection of Bunded Oil Tanks are available from 350 litresup to versions. Each tank has been designed and manufactured to surpass the numerous technical, ecological and regulatory requirements. Accessible as a tank only HQi model, tank and tankpack ITE variant, or high socket ITT model.
A ‘Bunded’ oil tank simply is composed of tank in a tank. Oil is stored in the tank and the outer tank functions as a failsafe that in case of a spillage, excess oil will accumulate in the outer tank – hence preventing a pollution episode and operation.
Benefits of a Harlequin Bunded Oil Tank:
- More Options – the comprehensive range has 14 choices of tank measurements, a tank to coincide with each installation requirement.
- Non Corrosive – made from Moderate Density Polyethylene (MDPE) that your Harlequin tank will not corrode.
- 10 Year Guarantee – reassurance that if an issue arise with your tank, Harlequin will be present to help. *10 year guarantee with Harlequin upon registration.
- Meets Regulations – as well as being completely bunded, every tank meets all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Cameras Tracking – each model has a 32mm hole acceptable for fitting an electronic gauge. Measure is standard utilizing ITT and ITE versions.
Brimful Capacity: 673 litres
- Integrally bunded
- Bottom outlet with 1″ BSP(F) thread
- 16″ lockable access lid
- 4″ lockable inspection cap
- 2″ fill point
- 32mm hole with cover for electronic gauge
Cement Base Length: 2,315mm
Cement Base Width: 1,270mm