Purchase an Apollo Ultrasonic Oil Level Monitor Unit Online Today
How it works:
The transmitter relays this information via a connection to the receiver unit, which cleverly and conveniently plugs into a standard electrical socket and monitors the amount of fuel. The receiver unit shows the level of fuel via an easy to read LCD screen , which usefully contains a low level alert.
- A tank mounted ultrasonic transmitter unit, compatible with the standard 32mm port fitted to modern plastic oil storage tanks.
- Optional multi adaptor ensures compatibility with most steel tanks
- Twist in receiver unit with integral antenna
- Premium quality LCD screen, readable from a wide range of angles under varying lighting conditions.
- One size fits all. The Apollo Ultrasonic is suitable for almost any tank up to 3 metres tall, irrespective of manufacturer, capacity or material of construction.
- Quick and easy to fit, with no specialist tools or wiring required
- Easy to use, thanks to an intuitive, easy to read LCD display
- On-screen, low level warning alert with audible alert, reduces the risk of running out of oil
- Contact-less technology and not having a direct connection to the oil supply line eliminates the chance of spills and leaks.
- Adds value to oil storage tanks and fuel storage installations.
- Positioned above the maximum liquid level within the tank, the Apollo Ultrasonic can help in ensuring compliance with secondary containment requirements.
- Up to 200 metres line of sight range via secure, wireless, FM data transmissions.
- Fully compliant with all applicable technical and environmental requirements