More Information on Armaflex Class O Nitrile Pipe Lagging:
AF/Armaflex Class O is your professional insulation for constant and reliable condensation control. Its structure makes the product easy to install with no vapour barrier. The combination of a low thermal conductivity and higher resistance to water vapour transmission prevents moisture ingress and energy losses and lowers the possibility of corrosion.
The fire performance and the built-in Microban ® antimicrobial protection make the item appropriate for use in process sectors and buildings. The Class O household including adhesives and pipe supports, Armaflex Protect fire sleeves offers a comprehensive solution for all aspects of application.
AF/Armaflex Class O Pipe Insulation is fibre free, dust free and CFC free with an ODP of zero. Combination of properties and its inherent characteristics makes Armaflex a highly efficient way of insulating hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning ductwork and refrigerated pipework for condensation control, energy conservation and frost protection.
- Built in water vapour barrier reduces risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Highest system reliability when installed with Armafix AF pipe supports and Armaflex adhesives
- Stable thermal conductivity for long term energy efficiency
- Built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection reduces mould and bacteria growth
- Self-seal tubes available with tangential cut for stronger adhesion
- Euroclass B/BL-s3, d0 for entire range
- FM and UL approved
The Advantages of AF/Armaflex Class O Pipe Insulation;
- Built-In Anti-Microbial Protection Reduces Mould and Bacteria Growth
- Built-In Vapour Barrier Prevents Condensation
- Reduce Energy Losses Up to 87%
- Lightweight and flexible, quick and easy installation with low maintenance requirements, resulting in time and cost savings
- Excellent resistance to the effects of ozone, oil and chemicals
- Temperature range: -50°C to +110°C
- Process work
- Hot and cold water services
- Chilled water lines
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning ductwork
- Refrigeration pipework and ancillary equipment
The product is supplied unslit.