Get Ready For Winter With Condensulate Condensing Boiler Pipe Insulation – Buy Here
Condensulate Condensing Boiler Pipe Insulation Features and Benefits:
- Condensulate isn’t vulnerable to UV degradation, vandalism or vermin when sleeved in waste pipe.]
- Testing period for 12 hours using a flow speed at 500ml per hour.
- Notice: It is recommended that no more than 3m of Condensulate is run and a fall of 30° is preserved across the length and as few 90° bends serve as possible.
- Boilers only create condensate whilst operating in condensing mode, flow rates aren’t constant.
- Condensulate is easy to set up – includes adaptors.
- Doesn’t freeze at -5°C.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- An innovative economical solution.
- Condensulate is independently analysed by the building research establishment to -20°C.
- Sleeve in 32mm waste pipe.
- Fully integrated & flexible tube.
- No mechanical or electrical parts – no power source needed.
The Condensulate Condensing Boiler Pipe Insulation 3 Metre Kit includes:
- Condensulate pipe – 3.0 linear meters;
- 1 x straight adaptor/connector – 21.5mm x 20mm;
- 1 x adaptor/reducer – 32mm x 21.5mm;
- 1 x Pipe End – 21.5mm
- 1 x Drainguard
The Condensulate Condensing Boiler Pipe Insulation 10 Metre Kit includes:
- Condensulate pipe – 10.0 linear meters;
- 3 x straight adaptor/connector – 21.5mm x 20mm;
- 3 x adaptor/reducer – 32mm x 21.5mm;
- 3 x pipe end – 21.5mm;
- 1 x Instruction card.