Buy Cable Wall Seal Double Wall Insert – HSI 150-K2-Varia Here at EasyMerchant
Adjustable length, for setting in concrete – Made by Hauff Technik.
- Step less adjustment to the required wall thickness on site
- In total, three spray applications of 3-ribbed seal are applied to create a pressure-tight seal with the concrete
- Quality mark on both sides: sealed ex works. Option to check for accidental or unauthorised opening of the closing cover
For the gas tight and water tight connection on both sides of system seals for cables and cable ducts and maximum flexibility for subsequent use.
Wall thickness (mm): 200 – 260
Wall thickness (mm): 260 – 365
Wall thickness (mm): 365 – 470
Wall thickness (mm): 470 – 575
- Waterproof concrete stress class 1, Waterproof concrete stress class 2
- System seal can be connected on both sides (e.g. cable duct connection and cable seal)
- Packages can be created with frame connection system on site
- Can be used in all types of wall including element constructions
Scope of delivery:
- 2 pressure-tight closing covers
- Hex key with integrated torque limitation
- Frame dimensions: 220x 220 mm
- Centre distance: 210 mm
- Minimum wall thickness: 200 mm
- Wall insert: ABS with TPE 3-ribbed seal
- Adapter pipe: PVC
- Clamping strap: W1
- Closing cover: ABS with TPE seal
- Gastight and watertight to 2.5 bar
Hauff-Technik can offer the ideal production solution for each requirement. Our cable wall seal entries make it easy to seal cables through exterior walls, which is manufactured to the highest possible quality standards, impress by providing maximum flexibility in planning and execution. Furthermore, they are amazingly user-friendly and may be relied upon for effective sealing. We can also supply suitable solutions for cable duct connections, whatever your requirements. With a minimal diameter of 150 mm, the HSI 150 is setting standards for cable entries for installation in concrete walls flush with shuttering.
The HSI 150 wall insert offers maximum flexibility for retrofitting. Various split or closed system seals could be provided for sealing wires based on prevailing requirements. Seals for pressure-tight empty conduit connection will also be available. Hauff-Technik also offers the KES-M 150 pressure-tight cable entry system, which is used with the HSI 150 system. Using a Hateflex spiral hose and encouraging various alternatives for cable sealing, this system can relied on to provide optimal protection for the cables that are being laid.