Order Buckler Safety Boots BBZ6000 Buckbootz Full Safety Wellies Neoprene Lined
Buckbootz by Buckler Boots is among the most sought after safety footwear products in the UK and Northern European markets. The first ever EN S5 standard boot of this type was made by workwear manufacturer Buckler Boots in 2007 and launched in the united kingdom and chosen mainland Europe markets in 2008. Ten decades of continuous and on-going development has created a boot which has revolutionised the awareness of security wellies and brought completely new levels of user comfort, durability and protection to tens of thousands of people working in cold, moist and tough conditions.
The trademark blue/orange launching colourway has become a familiar sight in demanding working environments throughout the country. Over the years it has been joined by Green and Black and now a great looking alternative colourway with prime focus on Orange. The exceptional security wellington of its generation. Security neoprene/rubber waterproof boot, honeycomb Aerospencer cushioned linings and detachable cushion insoles. BBZ6000 features a distinctive security side flash and Hi-viz lining rolls down for extra safety.
For uses such as:
- Antistatic electrical resistance between 100kΩ and 1000MΩ.
- Cold insulation certified (CI) to -17°C (±2°C).
- 5mm Neoprene with Aerospencer honeycomb breathable lining.
- Steel toe cap protection.
- Slip resistant sole.
- Steel midsole protection.
- Heat resistant K3 sole to 300°C for 60 seconds.
- Hi-viz lining rolls down for extra safety.
- Detachable cushion insoles.
- EN S5 HRO CI SRC.