Buy a Harlequin HydroStore 2900 litre ‘Garden Harvest’ Rainwater Harvesting System
HydroStore 2900 litre ‘Garden Harvest’ rainwater harvesting system permits the connection of a hose to the pump within the tank to present recycled rainwater for irrigating lawns/gardens and cars, washing machines, etc… It is made up of the HydroStore tank (as well as the internal elements).
Also, available in Home Harvest Direct and Home Harvest Gravity.
Rainwater Harvesting systems reduce the demand for mains water provision inside the home. By gathering and recycling rainwater, harvesting systems reduce flooding risks and reduce the quantity of rainwater that’s discharged.
- High impact strength at low temperatures
- Calmed intake reduces turbulence to tank sediment, Enhancing water quality to Land
- Pressure-sensitive pump (turns off if no Need ), dry-run Shielded (turns off when no water Found ) for Prolonged Support life
- Osmosis Socket Effective at delivering 2500ltr/hour, Minimal 35m Mind, and 3.5 bar pressure to Ensure reliable, Continuous and efficient Source
- Anxiety free mouldings provide more power
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Integrated Managing points
- Corrosion resistant
- Low Upkeep
- UV Secure
- Recyclable polyethylene
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material 110mm inlet, outlet and support relations
- Fully bonded 450mm diameter pedestrian duty manhole cover Integrated filter with stainless steel mesh (size 0.7 x 1.7mm)
- Calmed noodle reduces turbulence to tank sediment, improving water quality
- Stress sensitive submersible pump (turns off if no need ), finish with integral operate dry protection
- Pump can deliver up to 3.5bar pressure, with a flow speed of 2500 litres per hour.
- Max head of 35m (nominal) and power evaluation of 800W. U-bend type overflow Also Functions as a rodent trap
- Supplied with a 25m coil of 25mm HDPE pipe and 1″ pump connections
- Moulded-in handles for ease of lifting
- PE tank is lightweight, rust resistant and made from 100% recyclable substance
|Empty tank weight||200KG|
|Inlet invert||500mm (can be extended)|
|Filter Checking Interval||12 months|