Buy a Harlequin HydroStore 4500 litre ‘Home Harvest Gravity’ Rainwater Harvesting System Online Here
Domestic Rainwater Harvesting systems reduce the demand for mains water provision. By gathering and recycling rainwater, harvesting systems contribute to flood dangers and decrease the volume of rainwater that is discharged.
The Hydrostore 4500 Home Harvest Gravity pumps rainwater into a header tank where gravity distributes it to the water appliances that are required. This minimises wear on the pump and pump on/off cycling, reducing electrical cost. The system also ensures that the header tank is replenished with mains water once the rainwater is used up.
Also, available in Garden Harvest and Home Harvest Direct.
There are three choices available in the Harlequin HydroStore Rainwater Harvesting range:
A very simple system that allows the connection of a hose to the pump within the tank to provide water for irrigating lawns, gardens and car washing.
Home Harvest Direct
When distribution of rainwater is used up, the’Backup in a Box’ unit uses mains water to replenish the tank. The pump in the tank is then ensured of a continuous supply of water to nourish washing machines, toilets, garden taps etc..
Home Harvest Gravity
Utilising the Rain Director system, rainwater is pumped into a header tank in which gravity distributes it to the required water appliances. This minimises pump on/off cycling, reducing cost that is electrical and wear on the pump. The system ensures that the rainwater tank is replenished with mains water after the stored rainwater is exhausted.
- Modular design allows increased capacity by linking together multiple tanks
- Flat, load-bearing lid discreet to pedestrians, lawnmowers, etc.. Large diameter for effortless access
- Turret diverts potentially contaminated surface water away to preserve integrity of water that is trapped. 500mm invert thickness as standard, with collars available to enable adaptation to site conditions
- Calmed inlet reduces turbulence to tank sediment, improving water quality to property
- Flat base for stability and integrated lifting points for handling and installation
- Pressure-sensitive pump (turns off if no demand), dry-run protected (turns off if no water detected) for extended service life
- Pump outlet capable of delivering 2500ltr/hour, nominal 35m mind, and 3.5 bar pressure to guarantee reliable, constant and efficient supply
- Complies with BS8515 Rainwater Harvesting Code of Practice and Building Regs (Part G). Assists compliance with environmental guidelines like The Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM
|Empty tank weight||260KG|
|Inlet invert||830mm (can be reduced)|
|Filter Checking Interval||12 months|