Order a Harlequin HydroStore 6000 litre ‘Home Harvest Gravity’ Rainwater Harvesting System From EasyMerchant
A rainwater Harvesting system decreases the demand for mains water supply. By collecting and recycling rainwater, harvesting systems decrease the volume of discharged rainwater and contribute to reduced flood dangers.
The Hydrostore 6000 Home Harvest Gravity pumps rainwater into a header tank where gravity distributes it to the required water appliances. This minimises pump on/off cycling, reducing electrical cost and wear on the pump. The system also ensures that the header tank is replenished with mains water after the stored rainwater is exhausted.
Also, available in Home Harvest Direct and Garden Harvest.
There are three options available
A simple system that enables the connection of a hose within the tank to supply water.
Home Harvest Direct
When distribution of rainwater is exhausted, the’Backup in a Box’ unit uses mains water to replenish the tank. The pump in the tank is then ensured of a continuous supply of water to feed washing machines, toilets, garden taps etc..
Home Harvest Gravity
Rainwater is pumped into a header tank in which gravity distributes it to the water appliances. This minimises pump on/off cycling, reducing cost and wear on the pump. The system also guarantees that the rainwater tank is replenished with mains water when the rainwater is exhausted.
- Modular design allows increased capacity by linking together multiple tanks
- Flat, load-bearing lid unobtrusive to pedestrians, lawnmowers, etc.. Large diameter for effortless access
- Turret diverts potentially contaminated surface water away to maintain integrity of water that is trapped. 500mm invert thickness as standard, with collars available to allow adaptation to site conditions
- Calmed inlet reduces turbulence to tank sediment, improving water quality to property
- Flat base for stability and integrated lifting points for handling and setup
- Pressure-sensitive pump (turns off if no need ), dry-run protected (turns off if no water detected) for extended service life
- Pump outlet capable of delivering 2500ltr/hour, nominal 35m mind, and 3.5 bar pressure to ensure reliable, constant and efficient source
- Complies with BS8515 Rainwater Harvesting Code of Practice and Building Regs (Part G). Assists compliance with environmental guidelines like The Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM
|Empty tank weight||310KG|
|Inlet invert||830mm (can be reduced)|
|Filter Checking Interval||12 months|