Purchase Harlequin CAP6 Compact Sewage Treatment Plants Online at EasyMerchant
The Harlequin CAP 6 is a compact sewage treatment plant designed particularly for domestic installations for up to 6 population (4 bedrooms). It is a Continuous Aeration Plant which operates using a unique bio-media system and delivers a pollutant removal level of 96.2% whilst also combating common problems associated with small packaged domestic plants.
- Pollutant Removal of 96%
- Bio Media System
- Strong & Compact
- 6 Inhabitants Served
- Desludge Period 12 months
- Simple Installation
How The CAP6 Treatment Plant Works
Chamber 1 | Primary Settlement
Raw sewage flowing to the CAP unit is obtained in the principal settlement zone. Here, gross gallons (primary sludge) settle to the bottom of the tank, where they stay until the tank is desludged. The sewage displaced from the zone flows into the filter zone that is underwater, death below a baffle.
Chamber 2 | Reactor Vessel
Flow circulation in the filter zone is generated by the hydraulic impact of the outlet air diffuser. This induces settled sewage going into the filter zone at high level to be pulled down throughout the press, aerating the sewer in the procedure. The circulation circulation ensures that the influent sewer receives many passes through the filter bed at flow. As the filter media is passed over by the sewage it is purified by microorganisms growing on the media’s surface. Growth of those micro-organisms results in an excess which is shed as strong particles known as humus solids. Humus solids are recirculated with the stream of sewer and are deposited on the top of the settlement zone.
Chamber 3 | Final Settlement
Sewage displaced in the filter zone that is submerged flows through a DIP pipe in the settlement zone. Liquid displaced by the humus zone is known as final effluent and has now been completely treated. As defined in the consent to release issued by the Environment 22, it is suitable for discharge into a watercourse or soakaway. Solids from the final settlement tank have been recirculated to the primary tank through the
re circulation pipework. This helps reduce the sludge build up in the humus tank and EN12566-3 Certified prevents stagnation during inflow.
Key Benefits of the CAP6 Sewage Treatment Plant:
- BIO MEDIA SYSTEM: Like the system, there is no stationary Media eliminating blockages that are commonly Found in treatment plants.
- STABLE & DURABLE PRODUCT: Made of sturdy polyethylene that is durable, It’s easy To transport and has a wide base for stability.
- SAVES MONEY: With a Simple installation because of the systems Compact dimensions and light weight, it boosts Low maintenance reducing prices.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: The only component That Needs care is the Compressor. This is situated in an external housing That allows access to the compressor without Coming into contact with any sewage.
- COMPACT SYSTEM: A perfect compact solution for homes of around 6 Inhabitants (4 bedrooms).
- LOW NOISE: With a close silent air compressor positioned externally, The system’s operation is virtually silent.
|Organic Load||0.36g BODs/day|
|Max Daily Flow||1200L|
|Height to Ground Level||2,260mm|