Buy a Harlequin CAP9 Compact Sewage Treatment Plants Online at EasyMerchant – Fast Service
It’s a Continuous Aeration Plant which works using a exceptional bio-media system and provides a pollutant removal amount of 96.2% whilst also combating common issues associated with small packed domestic plants. Tank design features The CAP unit is given with 2 moulded in lifting eyes or lifting slings on the side of the tank. These are not meant for transport of the units and are only to be used while the sewage treatment plant is empty. The lifting hook ought to be connected to the tank lifting eyes by separate slings of equivalent length. Ensure that the slinging angle does not exceed 60° at the hook in order to eliminate excess compressive loads on the face of the unit. Secure pedestrian duty manhole covers are supplied as standard to comply with statutory regulations. The tanks have a flat base for stability during transportation and storage prior to installation.
CAP9 is an ongoing aeration plant which operates using a unique bio-media system and provides a pollutant removal level of 96.2 percent whilst additionally combating common issues related to small packaged domestic plants. This new sewage treatment plant is specifically designed for rural householders with as much as nine inhabitants or approximately seven bedrooms.
It is Harlequin’s biggest tank to date and one that has been in development for a while based on the growing needs of the rural industry. The CAP9 was designed to give stability and durability with ease of installation, two important aspects that bring about easy maintenance access.
This new tank delivers particularly low operating expenses and is sure to deliver significant advantages to those rural dwellers or companies that are keen to scale their current sewage treatment requirements.
The CAP9 bio-media system means that there are no stationary media eliminating blockages which are commonly found in smaller treatment plants. Made of tough durable polyethylene, it is easy to transfer and has a large base for stability. Its compact size and lightweight additionally promotes low upkeep reducing costs.
At full occupancy, the machine only needs to be emptied every 12 months, with maintenance of the compressor easily completed. Having a near-silent air compressor housed beneath the lid, the functioning of the CAP9 process is almost silent.
- Bio Media System – Similar to the MBBR system, there’s no stationary media removing blockages which are commonly found in smaller treatment plants.
- Durable & Stable Product – Made from sturdy durable polyethylene, it’s easy to transfer and has a wide base for stability.
- Requires Money – With an easy installation due to the systems compact size and light weight, in addition, it promotes low upkeep reducing costs.
- Easy Maintenance – At full occupancy the system only need to be emptied every 6 months, together with upkeep of the compressor easily carried out through the external casing.
- Compact System – A perfect compact solution for houses of around 9 inhabitants (7 bedrooms).
- Low Noise – With a near quiet air compressor positioned externally, the functioning of the system is virtually silent.
Continous Aeration Plant CAP9
Inhabitants Served: 1-9
Desludging Interval: 12 Months (interval up to 12 months depending on the number of inhabitants)