Order a Harlequin HydroClear 12, 7-12 Person Sewage Treatment Plant From EasyMerchant
Producing an pollutant removal amount of 97%, wastewater from baths, toilets laundry and kitchens feeds straight into the HydroClear 12 domestic sewage treatment plant. From here it travels via 3 treatment chambers, eventually being discharged through a soakaway or into a stream. Easy to install and maintain with low operating costs, and only needs de-sludged every 9 months, depending on occupancy.
Key Advantages of the Harlequin HydroClear 12 Sewage Treatment Plant:
- Virtually Silent Operation: High functionality diaphragm blowers placed and are used from the turrets achieving a operation.
- Odourless: The machine is sealed, combined with a market leading treatment performance eliminates odour.
- MBBR Technology: Moving Bed Biological Reactor (MBBR) systems are self-cleaning and unable to become obstructed through channeling unlike many fixed film media platform.
- Class Leading Performance: Producing an pollutant removal amount, the final effluent could be discharged into a stream or soakaway.
- Low Maintenance Costs: Chamber 1 capacity will be as much as 66% larger than other plants, making intervals up saving the proprietor expenses.
- Power Failure Default: The system keeps doing as a Septic Tank in case of a power failure.
How The Harlequin HydroClear 12 Sewage Treatment Plant Works
Chamber 1 | Main Settlement
Wastewater enters the treatment plant chamber. What’s left is described water that passes to the aeration chamber by which a response happens eliminating the components.
Chamber two | Aeration
In this chamber there’s cellular’Filter Media’ plus also a ‘Bubble Diffuser’. The Filter Media service big populations while air in the Bubble Diffuser promotes total mixing inside the chamber to make a response and make sure that treatment is reached.
*Unlike traditional methods, the Filter Media from the reaction chamber is self-cleaning and not able to become obstructed through channelling.
Chamber 3 | Final Settlement
The treated effluent & germs flow in the chamber where little solids sink to the bottom of the chamber ahead of the effluent being discharged by the plant.
Diggers can be utilised because of into the systems slim profile, only requiring a little excavation that also keeps costs low. Can be moved and transported Easily, even to inaccessible building sites. The tank design minimises the chance of hitting bedrock or being affected by the water table.
|Organic Load||720g BODs/day|
|Energy Used||2.5 kWh/day|
|Max Hydraulic Load||2,400L per day|
|Height to Ground Level||2,450mm|