Order a Harlequin HydroClear 30, 21-30 Person Sewage Treatment Plant From EasyMerchant
Producing an superb removal amount of 97 percent, wastewater from baths, toilets kitchens and laundry feeds into the HydroClear 30 treatment plant. From here it travels via 3 therapy chambers, eventually being discharged through a soakaway or into a flow. Simple to install and maintain reduced operating costs, and only needs desludged every 6 months, based on occupancy.
Key Benefits of the Harlequin HydroClear 30 Sewage Treatment Plant:
- Almost Silent Operation: Functionality diaphragm blowers are used and placed in the turrets attaining a virtually silent operation.
- Odourless: The system is sealed, coupled with a market treatment functionality eliminates odour.
- MBBR Technology: Moving Bed Biological Reactor (MBBR) systems are self-cleaning and not able to become obstructed through channeling unlike many fixed film media system.
- Class Leading Performance: Producing an excellent pollutant removal level that was 97%, the effluent can be directly discharged into a stream or soakaway.
- Low Maintenance Prices: Chamber 1 capacity is up to 66% bigger than other crops, making desludging spans up saving the proprietor significant costs.
- Power Failure Default: The system keeps performing as a Septic Tank at case of a power failure.
How The Harlequin HydroClear 30 Sewage Treatment Plant Works
Chamber One | Main Settlement
Wastewater enters the treatment plant’s main chamber.
What’s left is clarified water that passes to the aeration chamber by which a biological response takes place eliminating the dissolved constituents.
Chamber two | Aeration
In this chamber there’s cellular’Filter Media’ and a ‘Bubble Diffuser’. The Filter Media support bacterial populations while induced air in the Bubble Diffuser promotes total mixing within the chamber to create a response and ensure that full treatment is achieved.
*Unlike conventional systems, the Filter Media in the reaction chamber is self-cleaning and unable to become obstructed through channelling.
Chamber three | Final Settlement
Finally, the treated effluent & bacteria flow into the chamber where little solids sink to the bottom of the chamber prior to the clarified effluent being discharged by the plant with natural displacement.
Small diggers can be used due to the systems slim profile only requiring a small excavation that also keeps costs. Single tank & Multi tank methods can be moved and transported, the shallow tank layout minimises the chance of hitting bedrock or being influenced by the water table.
|Organic Load||1,800g BODs/day|
|Energy Used||3.6 kWh/day|
|Max Hydraulic Load||6,000L per day|
|Height to Ground Level||2,450mm|