Order a Harlequin HydroClear 40, 31-40 Person Sewage Treatment Plant From EasyMerchant
Producing an pollutant removal amount of 97%, wastewater from baths, toilets kitchens and laundry feeds into the HydroClear 40 domestic sewage treatment plant. From here it travels through 3 therapy chambers, eventually being discharged through a soakaway or into a flow. Simple to install and maintain low operating expenses, and needs that are just desludged every 6 months, depending on occupancy.
Key Advantages of the Harlequin HydroClear 40 Sewage Treatment Plant:
- Almost Silent Operation: Functionality diaphragm blowers are used and placed in the turrets attaining a virtually silent operation.
- Odourless: The system is sealed, coupled with a market treatment functionality eliminates odour.
- MBBR Technology: Moving Bed Biological Reactor (MBBR) systems are self-cleaning and not able to become obstructed through channeling unlike many fixed film media system.
- Class Leading Performance: Producing an excellent pollutant removal level that was 97%, the effluent can be directly discharged into a stream or soakaway.
- Low Maintenance Prices: Chamber 1 capacity is up to 66% bigger than other crops, making desludging spans up saving the proprietor significant costs.
- Power Failure Default: The system keeps performing as a Septic Tank at case of a power failure.
How The Harlequin HydroClear 40 Sewage Treatment Plant Works
Chamber One | Main Settlement
Wastewater enters the treatment plant chamber. As the water moves through this chamber strong thing sinks to the bottom of the tank and begins to decompose.
What is left is described water which passes to the aeration chamber by which a biological response happens removing the components.
Chamber two | Aeration
In this chamber there’s mobile’Filter Media’ and also a’Bubble Diffuser’. The Filter Media support bacterial populations while air from the Bubble Diffuser promotes complete mixing inside the chamber to create a biological response and make sure that treatment is reached.
*Unlike conventional methods, the Filter Media from the reaction chamber is self-cleaning and not able to become blocked through channelling.
Chamber Three | Final Settlement
The treated effluent & germs flow in the chamber where small solids sink to the bottom of the chamber ahead of the effluent being discharged from the plant.
Mini diggers can be utilised because of into the systems slim profile just requiring a small excavation also keeps prices. Single tank & multi tank systems can be transferred and transported the tank design minimises the chance of bedrock or being influenced by the water table.
|Organic Load||2,400g BODs/day|
|Energy Used||5.2 kWh/day|
|Max Hydraulic Load||8,000L per day|
|Height to Ground Level||2,450mm|