Buy a Harlequin HydroClear 50, 41-50 Person Sewage Treatment Plant Online at EasyMerchant
Producing an pollutant removal level of 97%, wastewater from baths, toilets laundry and kitchens feeds straight into the HydroClear 50 treatment plant. From here it travels through 3 treatment chambers, eventually being discharged through either a soakaway or into a stream. Easy to install and maintain low operating costs, and requires desludged based on occupancy.
Key Benefits of the Harlequin HydroClear 50 Sewage Treatment Plant:
- Virtually Silent Operation: Functionality diaphragm blowers are used and placed from the turrets achieving a operation.
- Odourless: The machine is hermetically sealed, combined with a market treatment functionality eliminates odour.
- MBBR Technology: Moving Bed Biological Reactor (MBBR) systems are self-cleaning and not able to become blocked through channeling unlike many stationary film media system
- Class Leading Performance: Producing an 97% removal amount, the effluent could be discharged into a stream or soakaway.
- Low Maintenance Prices: Chamber 1 capacity will be up to 66% larger than other crops, making desludging intervals up to 3 times longer saving the owner significant costs.
- Power Failure Default: The system keeps doing as a Septic Tank at case of a power failure.
How The Harlequin HydroClear 50 Sewage Treatment Plant Operates:
Chamber 1 | Main Settlement
Wastewater enters the treatment plant chamber. What’s left is described water that passes to the aeration chamber where a biological reaction happens removing the constituents.
Chamber two | Aeration
Within this chamber there is cellular’Filter Media’ and also a ‘Bubble Diffuser’. The Filter Media service bacterial populations while air in the Bubble Diffuser promotes complete mixing inside the chamber to make a reaction and make sure that treatment is reached.
*Unlike conventional methods, the Filter Media in the reaction chamber is self-cleaning and not able to become obstructed through channelling.
Chamber 3 | Final Settlement
Finally, the treated effluent & germs flow in the last chamber where little solids sink to the bottom of the chamber prior to the clarified effluent being discharged by the plant.
Mini diggers can be utilised because of into the systems slim profile just requiring a small excavation also keeps prices. Single tank & multi tank systems can be transferred and transported the tank design minimises the chance of bedrock or being influenced by the water table.
|Organic Load||3,000g BODs/day|
|Energy Used||5.7 kWh/day|
|Max Hydraulic Load||10,000L per day|
|Height to Ground Level||2,450mm|