Purchase Harlequin Hydroclear Treatment Plants Online
Producing an fantastic pollutant removal amount of 96.6%, the HydroClear is a great sewer treatment plant. Wastewater from your baths, toilets, laundry and kitchens feeds right into the plant. From here it travels through three treatment chambers. Once treated, wastewater is discharged through a soakaway or directly into a stream. Having a slender profile enables the plant to be set up at easily and at low price. There are 6 dimensions in the HydroClear range. These vary from 6 inhabitants — 50 inhabitants.
Key Benefits of the Harlequin HydroClear 6 Sewage Treatment Plant:
- Virtually Silent Operation: High functionality diaphragm blowers are used and placed from the turrets achieving a operation.
- Odourless: The machine is hermetically sealed, combined with a market leading treatment functionality eliminates odour.
- MBBR Technology: Moving Bed Biological Reactor (MBBR) systems are self-cleaning and not able to become blocked through channeling unlike many stationary film media system.
- Class Leading Performance: Producing an pollutant removal level that was 97%, the final effluent can be discharged into a stream or soakaway.
- Low Maintenance Prices: Chamber 1 capacity is as much as 66 percent larger than other crops, making desludging intervals up saving the owner costs that are significant.
- Power Failure Default: The machine keeps performing as a Septic Tank in the event of a power failure.
How The HydroClear 6 Sewage Treatment Plant Works
Chamber one | Main Settlement
Wastewater enters the treatment plant main chamber. As the water moves through this chamber thing sinks to the bottom of the tank and starts to decompose.
What’s left is described water which then passes to the aeration chamber in which a biological response occurs removing the constituents.
Chamber two | Aeration
In this chamber there’s mobile’Filter Media’ plus a’Bubble Diffuser’. The Filter Media support large bacterial populations while forced air from the Bubble Diffuser promotes total mixing inside the chamber to create a response and make sure that treatment is reached.
*Unlike conventional methods, the Filter Media in the reaction chamber is self-cleaning and not able to become blocked through channelling.
Chamber three | Final Settlement
Finally, the treated effluent & bacteria flow in the final chamber where staying little solids sink to the bottom of the chamber prior to the effluent being discharged by the plant.
Diggers can be utilised because of Into the systems slim profile just requiring a little excavation also keeps costs low. Single tank & Multi tank methods Could be moved and transported Easily, even to inaccessible sites. The shallow tank design minimises The chance of hitting bedrock or Being affected by the table. This small sewage treatment plant is easy to install and professional advice can be obtained via the manufacturer.
|Organic Load||360g BODs/day|
|Max Daily Flow||1200L|
|Energy Used||1.8 kWh/day|
|Max Hydraulic Load||1,200L per day|
|Height to Ground Level||2,450mm|