Order a Harlequin HydroClear 8, 4-8 Person Sewage Treatment Plant From EasyMerchant
Harlequin HydroClear array of sewage treatment plants, represents substantial progress for the national wastewater industry. Analysis applications and contemporary design engineering and state-of-the-art manufacturing centers combine to make this exceptional product which dominates sewage treatment plant marketplace using a removal level of 97%. Easier installation performance and aggressive through-life expenses , enhanced transportability and storage, product reliability and robustness are qualities which were factored into the HydroClear design brief. Factors which were critical in attaining full CE accreditation.
Key Benefits of the Harlequin HydroClear 8 Sewage Treatment Plant:
- Virtually Silent Operation: Functionality diaphragm blowers placed and are used in the turrets attaining a operation.
- Odourless: The machine is hermetically sealed, coupled with a market top treatment functionality eliminates odour.
- MBBR Technology: Moving Bed Biological Reactor (MBBR) systems are self-cleaning and not able to become blocked through channeling unlike most stationary film media platform.
- Class Leading Performance: Producing an pollutant removal level, the effluent can be directly discharged into a stream or soakaway.
- Low Maintenance Prices: Chamber 1 capacity will be as much as 66% larger than other plants, making desludging intervals up rescuing the owner expenses.
- Power Failure Default: The machine keeps doing as a Septic Tank in case of a power failure.
How The Harlequin HydroClear 8 Sewage Treatment Plant Works
Chamber one | Main Settlement
Wastewater enters the treatment plant chamber. As the water moves through this chamber matter sinks to the bottom of the tank and begins to decompose.
What’s left is clarified water that subsequently passes to the aeration chamber where a biological reaction takes place removing the constituents.
Chamber two | Aeration
In this chamber there’s cellular’Filter Media’ plus a’Bubble Diffuser’. The Filter Media service big populations while induced air from the Bubble Diffuser promotes complete mixing inside the chamber to create a biological response and make sure that full treatment is reached.
*Unlike conventional systems, the Filter Media in the reaction chamber is self-cleaning and unable to become blocked through channelling.
Chamber three | Final Settlement
Lastly, the treated effluent & bacteria flow in the chamber where little solids sink to the bottom of the chamber prior to the effluent being discharged by the plant.
Little diggers can be utilised due to the systems profile just requiring a little excavation which Also keeps costs low. Single tank & Multi tank methods can be moved and transported easily, even to inaccessible sites. The tank design minimises the chance of bedrock or being influenced by the table.
Install Depth: 2,560mm
Inlet Depth: 1,090mm
Outlet Depth: 1,140mm