If your order has been sent via a courier, the tracking information will be available here: https://tracking.easymerchant.co.uk/
If the information is not available in the link above then it’s possible we have sent your order via our own transport or via a manufacturer’s transport. Please call us for more information on deliveries sent via these methods.
- We will dispatch all orders within 3 days, from here please allow 2-3 days for delivery. We’re able to pick, pack and dispatch most orders the same day, and we do use a next day delivery service so 99% of orders will arrive next day from dispatch. However we cannot always forecast very busy periods or staff shortages etc. So please do allow some wiggle room and always let us know if you’re in a desperate hurry for the goods so that we can keep a closer eye on the order. For example; if you placed an order before 12pm on a Monday, then we guarantee it will arrive by the following Monday. If the order was placed after 12pm on the Monday then it will arrive by the following Tuesday.
- Delivery will be made in an unmarked private specialist vehicle whenever possible. However as we are running from multiple branches it may be necessary to ship to you on a next day courier.
- All orders of £120 (excl VAT) or less will be subject to a delivery charge
- There is a £12.95 (+VAT) delivery charge for order values of less than £120 (excl VAT). For some product ranges there will be a £15 (+VAT) delivery charge due to the type of courier we have to use.
- If items from multiple product categories are ordered at the same time, it may be necessary for us to charge a second shipping fee as some product ranges are only kept at the head office location and therefore you may receive your order in two deliveries.
- Deliveries to the following post codes are by negotiation only: NE, CA, DH, SA, SR, TS, DL, DN, LA, FY, PR, BB, LL, SA, TA, DT, EX, TQ, PL, IM and TR. Deliveries to Scotland, Shetland, Isle of Mann, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or anywhere outside of mainland UK may require additional shipping charges. If you require a delivery to one of these locations please contact us first to check we’re able to send a vehicle.
- Please call us on 01371 850808 for assistance. Or use our contact form or chat feature should you have any questions, or if your postcode address is listed above.
- Please note large items will be sent on pallets when necessary (Soakaway crates, large pipe fittings, etc). The pallet company will require someone be available to accept the delivery, and will rarely follow instructions such as “leave in porch” due to the size and cost of the items.
- Pallet deliveries take a maximum of 72 hours for delivery after dispatch
Very Large Items:
- Some large and bulky items, such as rainwater harvesting tanks, sewage treatment plants, septic tanks, oil tanks or large diameter pipework will be sent on their own specialist vehicles. Sometimes direct from the manufacturer. In these case the delivery time may increase to up to 20 working days, with the average being 5-10 working days. Access for large vehicles (up to an artic lorry size) must be available and unloading (forklift, JCB etc) must be provided to offload the item.
- EasyMerchant cannot accept responsibility or bear costs due to being unable to deliver due to poor access or not being able to offload due to no offload facilities being provided.
- We have listed some items with free shipping, but some post codes or areas may still require a delivery charge. If this is the case we will contact you and offer the option to pay the additional charge or a full refund.
- Deliveries will normally be made between 08:00 and 18:00. Please arrange for someone to be available to sign for the delivery.
- Unfortunately, we aren’t always able to confirm specific delivery times as the majority of our deliveries are made by national courier companies.
- We will always try to follow customer’s delivery instructions, however the drivers have many deliveries to make in addition to ones from EasyMerchant, and they run on tight schedules. We cannot guarantee that the delivery company will follow the instructions. Please make sure all delivery instructions are less than 40 characters long.
- Please note that orders may split into more than one consignment and may also be sent using more than one delivery company. Especially where items over 3m in length are purchased alongside smaller items we may chose to send the large items via a bulky freight company, and the smaller items via a standard courier in order to save you money by keeping the shipping costs as low as we can.
- We would strongly recommend to wait until your goods have arrived and been inspected for any errors or damages before signing for them or organising workers or equipment to install them. EasyMerchant cannot be held liable for any costs for workers or equipment on site due to late / missing / incorrect deliveries sent.
- Should you instruct us to deliver your order without a signature, or to a third party, please be aware that this is done at your risk and EasyMerchant Limited cannot be liable for shortages or breakages.