Skip to content
- For orders received before 9am a next day delivery service is usually available, however please allow 2-3 days as a precaution.
- Delivery will be made in an unmarked private specialist vehicle whenever possible. However as we are running from multiple branches it may be necessary to ship to you on a next day courier.
- All orders of £120 (excl VAT) or less will be subject to a delivery charge
- There is a £12.95 (+VAT) delivery charge for order values of less than £120 (excl VAT). For some product ranges there will be a £15 (+VAT) delivery charge due to the type of courier we have to use.
- If items from multiple product categories are ordered at the same time, it may be necessary for us to charge a second shipping fee as some product ranges are only kept at the head office location and therefore you may receive your order in two deliveries.
- Deliveries to the following post codes are by negotiation only: NE, CA, DH, SR, TS, DL, LA, FY, PR, BB, LL, SA, TA, DT, EX, TQ, PL and TR. Deliveries to Scotland and Northern Ireland post codes may require additional shipping charges. If you require a delivery to one of these locations please contact us first to check we’re able to send a vehicle.
- Please call us on 01371 850808 for assistance. Or use our contact form or chat feature should you have any questions, or if your postcode address is listed above.
- Deliveries will normally be made between 08:00 and 18:00. Please arrange for someone to be available to sign for the delivery.
- Unfortunately, we aren’t always able to confirm specific delivery times as the majority of our deliveries are made by national courier companies.
- We will always try to follow customer’s delivery instructions, however the drivers have many deliveries to make in addition to ones from EasyMerchant, and they run on tight schedules.
- Please note that orders may split into more than one consignment and may also be sent using more than one delivery company.
- We would strongly recommend to wait until delivery of your goods has arrived before organising workers or equipment to install them, and to check each delivery for errors before signing for them.
- Should you instruct us to deliver your order without a signature, or to a third party, please be aware that this is done at your risk and EasyMerchant Limited cannot be liable for shortages or breakages.