Buy Flambank Site Box Storage Tool Chest | Armorgard FB2 Online at EasyMerchant
- External: 1275x665x660
- Internal: 1185x600x575
The ultra-tough, lockable vault site box for storing hazardous chemicals and flammables. In addition to exposing individuals to potential risk, failure to comply with with regulations related to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) is an offence under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. Built to the exact same high specification as our famous TuffBank™ Armorgard FlamBank™ is specially designed to comply with all applicable COSHH regulations, ensuring that your hazardous substances are securely protected 24/7. Available in 7 sizes, the FlamBank™ is excellent for use on building websites, in factories and vehicles.
ticks the box for…
- Lockable vault for storing poisonous chemicals and flammables
- Comply together with COSHH regulations
- Perfect for use on building sites.
Features and Specifications:
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks both sides, with heavy-duty chubb-style keys, welded security ID numbers and 6mm reinforcement round the lock
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant
- Strong gas struts and Security catch fitted as standard- conform to industry standards
- Acceptable for chemicals or flammables
- Finished in bright red with Applicable hazard warning Signals fitted as standard
- Supplied complete with internal shelf (Just FBC2, FBC4, FBC5 and FBC8)
- Fully welded and Analysed sump base to prevent Clogs
- High & low level Venting to prevent build-up of fumes
- Flame arrester gauze fitted on all Venting
- Robust steel plate construction and powder coated for maximum durability
- Fork skids with Adjusting slots for easily Incorporating castors (except FB1)
- Optional facility to Include castors using the pre-drilled holes
Hazardous storage vault carefully made to comply with regulations such as securely storing flammables or compounds. This COSHH box is developed to a very higher specification, making sure your products are kept safe, secure and protected from the weather. The FlamBank is perfect for building sites, factories or even in commercial vehicles.
The scope comprises FlamBank Van Boxes appropriate to be used in both the panel vans and flatbeds.
- Fully welded & analysed sump foundation to stop leakage
- High & low level ventilation to prevent build up of fumes
- Flame arrester gauze fitted on all boxes
- Finished in bright red with pertinent risk warning signals fitted as standard
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistance
- Bolt down factors
- Forklift points
HSE demands that anyone hauling or storing substances or flammables must fasten them at a lockable container. This transbank was designed particularly for fuel or chemical storage and transport, completely complying with HSE regulations.