Buy a Oxbox Site Box Storage Chest | Armorgard OX1 Online From EasyMerchant
- External dimensions: 915x490x450Internal dimensions: 830x425x440
The very simple and dependable way for securing your resources and gear. The Oxbox™ is a medium duty assortment of instrument vaults made for use where funding is essential. Regardless of the competitive price tag, there’s been no compromising on quality; Oxbox™ shares a lot of the superior features found on its own high priced companion ranges, such as locks, hinges, gas struts and paint finish, while its own unique’brushed’ structure delivers exceptional strength. Produced from 1.5 and 2.0 millimetre steel, the Oxbox™ is offered in 6 popular sizes and provides reliable, cost-effective security for the gear and gear.
Oxbox site box is strong as an Ox! Heavy duty steel storage vault – perfect for securing equipment & tools on site or within a car, Strong gas struts to guarantee the ease of opening and shutting the lid, Fitted with 2x 5 lever insurance accepted BS deadlocks, Supplied with heavy duty chubb design keys – which will not snap easily and may be removed from the lock as it’s in the unlocked position, Serial numbered for additional safety and ensured key replacement support. Fork lift skids on the foundation, with pre-drilled holes allowing Castors to be fitted only & easily. Supplied with 3 keys.
ticks the box for…
- effective security – no frills
- silver security rating
- dependable, cost-effective security
Features and Specifications:
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks Either Side with heavy duty chubb-style keys, welded security id numbers
- Strong gas struts fitted as standard – conform to industry standards (except OX05)
- Acceptable for Websites and vans
- Steel plate construction with durable powder coated finish
- Fork lift pockets with fixing slots for easily adding castors (except OX05, OX1, OX2 and OX6)
- Optional facility to Include castors using the pre-drilled holes (except OX05, OX1, OX2 and OX6)