Buy Soakaway Crate Set (1.25 Cubic Metre) Online – Easy convenient solution.
This set is comprised of:
- 10x Geocell Soakaway Crates (40 Tonne Load Capacity)
- 1x Waterproof Textile Jointing Tape (50m Roll)
- 1x 4.5m x 4m Geotextile (100gsm)
That’s enough crates, geotextile and tape for a 1.25m3 soakaway.
Dimension (Per Crate): 690 (L) x 410 (W) x 450 (D)
Load Rating: 40 Tonne
Void Ratio: 95%
Single Crate Weight: 9.17kg
● 100% sealed tank
● 12 years experience as market leader
● Quick setup — reduce website access delays
● Increased land use — tanks are sub surface
● Cheap — normally more cost efficient than any other equal sealed tank
● Cost efficient — reduced costs for excavation and disposal of material
● Modular — simple to create any shape
● Strong — designed to support shear loading
● Lightweight — no cranes required
Criteria of Design:
The soakaway attenuation tank is constructed using matrix module blocks. These cubes can take loads of up to 40 tonnes/m2. Every block’s void ratio is 95%. The tank is sealed with a layer of membrane, which can be completely welded together to make a 100% seal. All pipe penetrations must be fully sealed to the geotextile membrane. A layer of heavy duty protection geotextile shields the membrane, to prevent damage from backfilling. A range of air extraction vents/flushing points are subsequently placed in the roof of the tank.
How the Soakaway Crate Set Works:
Water passes through the tank and exits through the outlet manhole, which includes an AquaBrake flow control apparatus. This flow control apparatus modulates the release rate of water from the tank, and in so doing, allows the tank to fill. Because of water entering the tank at a higher rate than it might depart, the void space fills with water. The Inlet/Outlet pipe will function as a flushing channel.
This pipe is wrapped entirely in High Flow Filtering Geotextile, which prevents silt. Since the tank continues to drain at a pace, air re-enters the tank through the air vent system. The roof of the tank needs to be lower than the trap onsite.