Buy Soakaway Crate Set (1.6 Cubic Metres) Online
8no Soakaway Crate Polystorm PSM1A 1000mm x 500mm x 400mm Attenuation Cells Sold Complete With Clips.
This kit is enough to drain a roof area of 80 square metres.
These soakaway crates were designed to offer surface water retention, surface water attenuation or surface water infiltration for a soakaway solution at many different depths in trafficked and rich regions. It’s a 61 ton rated compressive strength and is fabricated from over 90% recycled material content.
A acceptable non-woven geotextile will be necessary to wrap around the outside of the crates.
Added crates can be inserted if the size of the soakaway has to be raised, each extra cage inserted to the soakaway increases the roof area that could be emptied by 10 square metres. This kit includes a 61 Tonne Load Capacity.
- Made from specially selected and controlled recycled materials
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable solution
- Compressive strength 61 tonnes/m2
- Ideal for retention, attenuation or soakaway applications/schemes with a suitable geomembrane or geotextile
- BBA approved
- Can be used as part of an intelligently engineered hybrid system with other compatible soakaway crates
- Integrated inlet and outlet
- 3D flow throughout the structure
- 95% void ratio
- 60 years creep limited life expectancy