More Information on Twin Wall Drainage Fittings:
Polypipe Ridgidrain Twinwall Drainage Fittings to Suit Rigidrain Pipe.
Available as unperforated (also called strong or carrier drain) and perforated (filter drain) high quality twin wall pipe out of EasyMerchant is stocked in-depth and in a choice of sizes, from 110mm to 600mm. The very first twin wall surface water drainage pipe system in the UK with Highways Authority Product Approval Scheme (HAPAS) standing (up to 600mm), Polypipe Rigidrain is employed for non-pressurised surface and sub-surface drainage applications. It has a higher strength to weight ratio, plus the flexibility. Twin Wall Drainage Pipe has a smooth inner bore providing immunity from effect giving endurance and strength. Used in applications in strong wall & perforated for applications & technology. EasyMerchant stock a massive choice of high performance wall drainage pipes. These are made with all surface and storm water drainage culverts ditch function, and much more. For highways and railroad drainage please contact the Sales Team and inquire.
EasyMerchant keeps twin wall pipe and fittings in the following sizes: 100mm, 150mm, 225mm, 300mm, 375mm, 450mm, 600mm & 900mm. All are BBA Certified.
Benefits of Twin Wall Drainage Fittings:
- Lightweight product -- Easier Transportation, handling and Setup
- Recognised alternative to concrete and clayware pipes
- High Durability and Strength
- Outstanding resistance to differential settlement
- Minimal jointing compared with Traditional materials
- Easily cut to required lengths
- HDPE not PVC/PP
- Improved profile -- Stronger pipe
- Optimal environmental Qualifications
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Less delicate, less vulnerable to crack propagation
- Perfect for cold weather use