Purchase Solid Twinwall Drainage Pipe (x6m) at Great Prices
*Please note 900mm pipe comes in x3m Lengths
Polypipe Ridgidrain Twin Wall Drainage System BS4962 KM06710
Sizes 100-375mm come plain ended, sizes 450-600mm come as single socket.
It comes with integral sockets for pipe alignment and has a very low friction inner wall for hydraulics. Ridgidrain is supplied in 6m lengths, reducing the amount of joints and risk .
Made from 100% recycled, higher power HDPE using a wall layout, the pipe is robust yet flexible, to the most common substances and excellent all-around functionality with resistance.
Specifying Ridgidrain brings strength, sustainability and weight that is lower without compromise on long term effectiveness, to a job.
Features & Benefits
- Full Variety of Fittings and Pipes from 100 – 900mm
- BBA and BBA HAPAS approved (pending for 750-900mm)
- Network Rail Parts and Drawing Systems (PADS) approved (pending for 750-900mm)
- Structured wall design for high ring stiffness and strength
- Manufactured to SN6, with a predicted design life over 60 years
- Non-pressure and Flow tested up to 100mm/wg (0.01 bar)
- Smooth bore, giving excellent hydraulic properties
- Longer lengths, resulting in fewer joints and improved resilience to leakage
- Lightweight for reduced transport, Setup costs, and improved Health & Safety benefits
- Up to 94% lighter than concrete for fewer deliveries to Website
- Reduces CO2 consumed in Manufacturing, Transport and on-site handling
- Manufactured from 100% recycled material
- Resistant to ground movement and differential settlement
- Integrally socketed in diameters 400 – 900mm for ease of installation
- Unperforated, half perforated and full perforated options available
- Ridgitrack is available for higher loading Software