Get a Spare Water Butt Stand
Find high quality but cheap water butts for sale online at EasyMerchant!
Rainwater butts offer far more benefits than considering just their possible savings on metered water bills. Many advantages are offered by collecting rainwater for our gardens during periods of dry weather. Investing in a water butt is about reducing our mains water use benefiting the environment. Predictions also suggest that periods of water shortage may also be on the rise. The majority of daily water consumption is inside the home but during dry periods in Spring and Summer which changes begin watering their gardens using a hosepipe and washing automobiles, garden furniture and patios.
Water Butt Features:
- Rainwater has no minerals or chemicals added to it so it is much’kinder’ to plants than tap water
- Lowers the demands on mains water supplies
- If you are on a water meter, collecting rainwater can reduce your monthly bills during the peak summer period when gardens need water most
- Reduces rainwater runoff flowing into our drains
- Easy to install into any size backyard (where There’s a down pipe, There’s the opportunity of installing a water butt)
- Availability of water during periods of drought and a hose-pipe ban