Purchase a Half Round Cast Iron Union
This is another one of our classic style cast iron products. The guttering is manufactured from a traditional and tough material, the look and feel of this union is ideally suited to older builds where sensitivity to the existing cast iron gutter installation is required.
Half round cast iron unions are used when the socket end of the gutter is taken of and there is two spigot ends that must be joined together to create the guttering run. All of our cast iron components conform to British Standards, and our cast iron unions comply with BS 460:1964 Cast Iron Rainwater Goods.
Our unions are designed to be the ideal easy-fit for your cast iron gutter, where they might need to be removed or repositioned, depending on their purpose. Our couplings are considered a more permanent joint of your pipes and tubing.
- The sizes are as follows: 4″ (100mm) | 4.5″ (115mm) | 5″ (125mm) | 6″ (150mm)
- We are able to provide the following colours: Primed | Red Oxide | Traffic Red | Gentian Blue | Moss Green | Anthracite Grey | Light Grey | Chestnut Brown | Jet Black
- The material is cast iron
- Most commonly used on heritage buildings as well as residential buildings
- Truly long-lasting
- Cast iron is recyclable so therefore the unions are sustainable
Get in contact today!