More Information on Cast Iron Guttering:
Ideally suited to traditional craft based contracts, where required, providing close replication of historic styles. Apex Heritage cast iron downpipes are available from stock and are complemented by a wide range of decorative hopper heads, fittings and accessories.
Cast iron, as a construction material, has been in existence for a very long time, and improvements in technology have ensured that today's products are fully attuned to contemporary construction needs.
- Complies with BS 460:1964 Cast Iron Rainwater Goods
- Selection of round, square and rectangular pipes
- Pre-finished cast iron May cut costs by 30 Percent and Setup time by 60 Percent
- Extremely strong, durable and vandal resistant
- Dimensionally accurate and Steady
- Life expectancy in excess of 40 years
- Cast iron is 100% recyclable
- The crystalline structure of cast iron gives the material high strength and robustness. Once installed, cast iron components resist impact damage even in exposed areas, such as shopping centres, carparks and schools.
- Inherent corrosion resistance coupled with a primed along with a painted finish ensures cast iron parts will require minimal maintenance during the duration of the rainwater setup.
The Benefits at a Glance
- Corrosion resistant when a protective coat is applied
- Durable and strong
- Impact resistant
- Fully recyclable
- A factory finished range, replicating traditional designs
- Installation & Fixing
- Minimal maintenance requirements