If we dispatch your order via a courier you will receive tracking info direct from the couriers in emails / text messages.
Depending on the type of product you order we may send it on our own transport on via specialist transport, in which case tracking will not be available. Please call us for more information on deliveries sent via these methods.
- We aim to pick pack and dispatch most orders the same day (if received before 12pm) and dispatch them using a next day delivery service. While we always pay for a next day delivery service, we do not advertise it as we understand that sometimes things go wrong, that’s why we ask for a maximum of 6 working days to deliver. This gives us enough time to dispatch the items during busy periods as well as hopefully give some buffering time for any issues that could occur with the courier.
- Most orders will arrive next day under normal circumstances, but please be aware that although we use one, we do not advertise nor promise a next day delivery, in the hope of never letting a customer down.
- Orders placed over a weekend or bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
- Please do let us know if you’re in a desperate hurry for the goods prior to placing your order so that we are able to give you an honest assessment of whether we are able to meet to your timeframe.
- Delivery may be made in an unmarked private specialist vehicle however as we are running from multiple branches it may be necessary to ship to your order with a next day courier. If you require your delivery to be on an unmarked private specialist vehicle, please contact the customer service office on 01371 850 120 prior to placing your order to arrange this, otherwise this cannot be assumed.
- All orders of £120 (excl VAT) or less will be subject to a delivery charge
- There will be a delivery charge for order values of less than £120 (excl VAT). This will be either £8.99, £13.95 or £15.99 depending on the type of products ordered and therefore the type of courier we have to use. Except for land drainage / ducting coils, which require a £40 large coil surcharge due to the high shipping costs involved on a low profit product.
- Deliveries to the following post codes are by negotiation only: BB, CA, DH, DL, DT, EX, FY, IM, LA, LL, NE, PA, PH, PL, PR, SA, SR, TA, TQ, TR and TS.
- Deliveries to Scotland, Shetland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or anywhere outside of mainland UK may require additional shipping charges. If you require a delivery to one of these locations, please contact us first to check we’re able to send a vehicle.
- Please call us on 01371 850120 for assistance. Or use our contact form or chat feature should you have any questions, or if your postcode address is listed above* with the exception of cast iron and aluminium guttering, please see below for more information on lead times
*While we have taken as much care as possible to make the above map accurate, please do bear in mind that there may be times when it isn’t correct. This is due to such a large variety of products, weights, sizes and delivery companies we use. If in any doubt please give us a call.
- Please note large items will be sent on pallets when necessary (Soakaway crates, large pipe fittings, etc). The pallet company will require someone be available to accept the delivery, and will rarely follow instructions such as “leave in porch” due to the size and cost of the items.
- Pallet deliveries take a maximum of three working days for delivery after dispatch
- If there are any weight restrictions, or obstructions for large vehicles on route to your delivery address you must let us know, if the pallet company tries to deliver but is unable to make it due to a restriction, they will charge an extra £50 redelivery fee and we’ll need to take payment from you for this before we can agree the redelivery.
Very Large Items:
- Some large and bulky items, such as rainwater harvesting tanks, sewage treatment plants, septic tanks, oil tanks or large diameter pipework and coils of pipework will be sent on their own specialist vehicles. Sometimes direct from the manufacturer. In these case the delivery time may increase to up to 20 working days, with the average being 5-10 working days. Access for large vehicles (up to an artic lorry size) must be available and unloading (forklift, JCB etc) must be provided to offload the item.
- EasyMerchant cannot accept responsibility or bear costs due to being unable to deliver due to poor access or not being able to offload due to no offload facilities being provided.
- We have listed some items with free shipping, but some post codes or areas may still require a delivery charge. If this is the case we will contact you and offer the option to pay the additional charge or a full refund.
- 6m lengths may have to be cut down into 3m lengths if a suitable vehicle is not available. We will of course include a free coupler to rejoin to the two lengths on site. We’ll try to call you to let you know first, but if we can’t get through we will likely just send it so as not to cause a delay!
Coils of Pipe:
Coils of pipe are usually sent on a specialist vehicle, and will usually arrive within 2-3 working days. No tracking details will be available as these are sent on a specialist vehicle, so if you’d like an update on the delivery ETA then please call or email us and we can find out for you! Except for land drainage / ducting coils may require a £40 large coil surcharge due to the high shipping costs involved on a low profit product.
Aluminium & Cast Iron Guttering:
- These ranges are manufactured and painted for each order, therefore the lead time is increased for these ranges to 2 – 3 weeks to allow time for it to be painted and the paint to cure before dispatch. We cannot offer free shipping on these items as they are made to order and come direct from the manufacturer, we have to charge a standard delivery charge for these items as that’s what we’ll be charged ourselves.
Pipe Only Orders:
- We will try our best to honor pipe only orders, but if they are outside of our local delivery areas then we withhold the right to cancel and refund the order, or to quote for an additional shipping charge to deliver the pipework. As most customers will know, pipework is very expensive to ship and there isn’t enough money in the products to cover the shipping costs when they’re ordered alone, therefore, in the event of a large pipe only order we will contact you to offer a quote for the delivery charge or a full refund.
- Collections are by appointment only. Orders must be placed online and a preferred collection date given in the order notes section at checkout. This must be a minimum of one working day from receipt of your order, to allow us time to pick and pack the items. You will be contacted to confirm your order is ready. Upon arrival we ask that you follow the one-way system and go directly to the office, the farm is out of bounds to customers due to Health and safety issues and large machinery being in operation on a daily basis.
- Deliveries will normally be made between 08:00 and 18:00. Please arrange for someone to be available to sign for the delivery.
- Unfortunately, we aren’t always able to confirm specific delivery times as the majority of our deliveries are made by national courier companies.
- We will always try to follow customer’s delivery instructions, however the drivers have many deliveries to make in addition to ones from EasyMerchant, and they run on tight schedules. We cannot guarantee that the delivery company will follow the instructions. Please make sure all delivery instructions are less than 40 characters long.
- Please note that orders may split into more than one consignment and may also be sent using more than one delivery company. Especially where items over 3m in length are purchased alongside smaller items we may chose to send the large items via a bulky freight company, and the smaller items via a standard courier in order to save you money by keeping the shipping costs as low as we can.
- We would strongly recommend to wait until your goods have arrived and been inspected for any errors or damages before signing for them or organising workers or equipment to install them. EasyMerchant cannot be held liable for any costs for workers or equipment on site due to late / missing / incorrect deliveries sent.
- Should you instruct us to deliver your order without a signature, or to a third party, please be aware that this is done at your risk and EasyMerchant Limited cannot be liable for shortages or breakages.