More Information on Twin Wall Drainage Pipes:
Available as unperforated (also called strong or carrier drain), half perforated and perforated (filter drain) high quality Twin wall pipe from EasyMerchant is stocked in-depth in a selection of sizes, from 110mm to 600mm.
The very first twin wall surface water pipe system in the UK with Highways Authority Product Approval Scheme (HAPAS) standing (up to 600mm), Polypipe Rigidrain is used for non-pressurised surface and sub-surface drainage applications. It has a high strength to weight ratio, plus the flexibility to resist traffic loads. Manufactured in HDPE. Twin Wall Pipe has a smooth inner bore with a wall, providing resistance from impact giving strength and endurance. Used in applications for agricultural applications & engineering in perforated & solid wall. EasyMerchant stock a huge selection of HDPE high performance twin wall pipes. These are made for use with all surface and sub-surface storm water drainage culverts ditch work, and more. For railroad and highways drainage please ask us and contact the Sales Team.
We keep twin wall pipe and fittings in the following sizes: 100mm, 150mm, 225mm, 300mm, 375mm, 450mm, 600mm & 900mm. All are BBA Certified.
Benefits of Twin Wall Culvert Pipes:
- Lightweight product -- simpler transport, handling and installation
- Recognised alternative to concrete and clayware pipes
- High strength and durability
- Excellent resistance to differential settlement
- Minimal jointing compared with conventional materials
- Easily cut to required lengths
- HDPE not PVC/PP
- Improved profile -- more powerful pipe
- Optimal environmental credentials
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Less delicate, less vulnerable to crack propagation
- Ideal for cold weather applications
Polypipe's Ridgidrain Twinwall Drainage Systems Carry Full BBA Certification and is Approved For Use By Network Rail.