Features and Benefits
- Rigid two walled system retains a lot of strength, even if held only with cable ties.
- This type of dual wall duct pipe includes a split which allows the conduit to be easily installed on pre-installed cables.
- The material compound the conduit is made out of is polypropylene (HDPE), the characteristics of this material are what make it the ideal selection for your ducting. It doesn't react to water detergents or acids that means it won't corrode or break easily and has a melting point. This material offers great durability, and isn't prone to breaking and will last for an extremely long time.
- Once the split duct is used in a run that is big it is coupler supplied and an easy, quick and easy to install using the cable ties.
- Protection of Wires that are existing
- Split duct is for installing around ducting, to provide protection support also used. Protection for wiring harnesses and looms
- Quick protection on wires
- Enclosing fibre optics
- Cable tidying and direction
Can split duct be used for electrical wiring and cables?
Yes, Easymerchant’s split duct is a type of electrical conduit.
Is split duct used as a repair system?
Yes, this is a common application for our split duct. Users will require a split version of regular twin wall ducting to place over existing broken ducting or conduit. The split, which runs vertically along the length of the product allows two halves of the pipe to be placed over an exiting pipe, and held back together with the cable ties provided. This will offer extra protection for the cables within.